High Quality and Sophisticated.
All handmade jewellery, each item is truly unique.
Every effort is made to ensure what you receive is as close to what is pictured as possible.
Jewellery Care Instructions:
All our jewellery pieces are really dainty and delicate, and that is what makes it so special and pretty.
Like all pearls, Freshwater pearls are soft and delicate.
They are not as susceptible to peeling as other cultured pearls because they’re about 90 per cent nacre, but they may still be at risk for cracking or scratches.
It needs to be handled with care. Please see below for care instruction.
– Never take a bath or shower wearing your jewellery.
– Remove all jewellery before sleep, swim, exercise, or doing other physically strenuous activities, as prolonged contact with sweat will cause the plating to wear away.
– Be sure to apply hairspray, creams, make-up prior to putting on your jewellery.
– Wipe down your jewellery with a soft cloth when you are done wearing your jewellery for the day.
– Do not store your jewellery exposed in a jewellery box or on a jewellery stand.
– Store your beloved jewellery in a cool dry place.
– Keep your freshwater pearls in a box with a soft lining and away from metal jewellery that can rub against them.
– Also be careful not to get makeup, hairspray or harsh soaps or chemicals on your pearl jewellery.